BACOENG Peumatic Air Pressure Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder Oil Changer Extractor Universal Kit with Durable Structure, 87 - 145 PSI, 34oz Capacity Features, Universal Kit For Most Vehicles: The Vacuum Bleeder Set Fits Most Standard And ABS Brake Systems, Bleeding And Flushing Hydraulic Brakes With Efficiency. The Filler
BACOENG Peumatic Air Pressure Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder Oil Changer Extractor Universal Kit with Durable Structure, 87 - 145 PSI, 34oz Capacity
- Universal Kit For Most Vehicles: The Vacuum Bleeder Set Fits Most Standard And ABS Brake Systems, Bleeding And Flushing Hydraulic Brakes With Efficiency. The Filler With Valve Allows You To Do Safe And Clean Filling. Open The Valve And Control The Flow When You Set Up The Device Properly, Preventing Spills Or Overflows.
- No Spills, No Messes: The Well-Designed Set Ensures Safe Extraction Without Spillage. The Filler With Adjustable Clamp Provides Stability For Filling. And Old Fluid Is Well Collected In The Bleeder. Air-Compressed Brake Bleeder With The Silencer Makes A Messy Job Cleaner, Quicker And Quieter.
- Handy Tools Simplify The Job: Scales Are Marked On The Filler Bottle, Which Makes The Volume To Be Read Clearly. The Bleeding Job Requires Only One Person To Complete. The Filler Fills The Master Cylinder Automatically When Bleeding The Brake.
- High Standard Material: Compared with Most Similar Products, We Build Them According to Professional Standards, Using Durable Metal Air Pressure Gun and Thick Oil Bottles. Working Pressure 87 ~145 PSI.
- Set Includes: 1 × 34oz Vacuum Brake Bleeder, 1 × 34oz Filler Bottle,1 × 5 Feet Silicone Hose With Universal Rubber Adapter, 2 × Quick Connector, 1 × English Manual
- Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well.
With this pneumatic brake bleeder tool, you can save the costs from workshop, for the simple operation of this tool can be carried out even in one-man operation: Connect the air tube, negative pressure generated in the reservoir, thereby the waste fluid is sucked out, and meanwhile refill the new fluid.
- Always use skin and eye protection.
- Do not use the unit to extract or store dangerous chemicals, poisons...ect.
- Clean the air gun and the oil Bottle after each use.
We Also Recommend