BACOENG 3 Gallon/1.2 QT/2 QT Stainless Steel Resin Trap Vacuum Degassing Chamber Intruduction: Protect your equipment! These vacuum-sealed tanks are installed in the vacuum bagging process between the mold and the vacuum pump to capture excess resin that enters the vacuum line before it can damage your equipment. Resin
BACOENG 3 Gallon/1.2 QT/2 QT Stainless Steel Resin Trap Vacuum Degassing Chamber
- Resin traps come complete with glycerin-filled vacuum gauge, fittings for use with 1/4" vacuum tubing,brass ball valve and instruction manual.
- Capture excess resin and protect your pump!
- Unique Catch Port Design: An additional hose can be installed at the port inside the tank to facilitate accurate collection of resin.
- 5 Feet Reinforced Vacuum Hosing Connect Directly To Vacuum Pump 1/4" SAE.
- Measuring range of vacuum gauge：0-29.25inHg
- Silicone gasket to be used over 10,000 times without deterioration.
- Apply mold release to all interior surfaces of the resin trap prior to lay-up for easy clean-up once the vacuum process is complete.
- Additional containers can be placed in the large 3 gallon tank to collect the resin.