Transfer Pump 110V US Plug
BACOENG 330 GPH Self-priming Water Transfer Utility Pump with 6FT Standard Garden Hose for Rain Barrel, Bilge, Yard and Pond Quick & Clean - 6ft suction; Drain the water to 1/5" high; Max. flow rate: 330GPH, 3/4" NPT Inlet & Outlet, Max head: 46ft; Portable Mounting Base- Attached square mounting base and 6.2ft
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an Account.
BACOENG 330 GPH Self-priming Water Transfer Utility Pump with 6FT Standard Garden Hose for Rain Barrel, Bilge, Yard and Pond
- Quick & Clean - 6ft suction; Drain the water to 1/5" high; Max. flow rate: 330GPH, 3/4" NPT Inlet & Outlet, Max head: 46ft;
- Portable Mounting Base- Attached square mounting base and 6.2ft long wire help movable work. It's small size and unique rubber-covered handle are designed for safe and easy carrying.
- Safe & Complete Kit - No oil design with built-in thermal overload protection; Includes a 6-ft-long standard garden hose and heavy suction pad, provides quick and efficient work in any courtyard.
- Multiple Applications: - This water transfer utility pump is the perfect tool for ponds, aquariums, pools. Works well to water your lawn and garden, deals with leaks and flooding in basements, flushing a tankless water heater, etc;
- 18 Months Warranty - BACOENG offers free technical guidance and 18-month warranty for this self-priming water pump
Our compact pump is the perfect helper for the majority of your water transfer work. With such a powerful pump you will have no trouble removing or transferring water from all over your home. Whether you need assistance with a flooded basement, or emptying a pond, the 6ft hose and small-sized body is easily transportable and ready to meet your varying requirements.
- Max. flow rate：330GPH
- 6FT Suction, provides pressure up to max. 20psi
- Inludes 6FT long garden hose and filter
- Overheating protection
- Not designed for under-water.
- Never run dry!
- When you hear a loud noise in the hose, it is indicating that the pump is running dry. Always remember to unplug the pump immediately.