BACOENG R134A AUTO AC Refrigerant U-Charge Hose Kit Economy Recharge Hose with Gauge, Quick Coupler & Can Tap This product will be shipped from Chinese warehouse Features: R134a U-charge hose set for AUTO AC refrigerant recharging with highly working performance 1/2 thread with a maximum diameter of 12mm; R134a lo
BACOENG R134A AUTO AC Refrigerant U-Charge Hose Kit Economy Recharge Hose with Gauge, Quick Coupler & Can Tap
This product will be shipped from Chinese warehouse
- R134a U-charge hose set for AUTO AC refrigerant recharging with highly working performance
- 1/2 thread with a maximum diameter of 12mm; R134a low side with a maximum diameter of 13mm
- Low side gauge monitors pressure to aid in getting a correct charge. Easy and convenient to use.
- Includes: Hose, Pressure Gauge, Refrigerant Can Tap, Low Side Quick Coupler
- Total length: 30cm/11.8inch, Refrigerant Can Tap: 1/2" acme fitting, Pressure Gauge Scale: 0 - 100 PSI
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Color: Blue as shown in the picture
- Total length: 30cm/11.8inch
- Refrigerant Can Tap: 1/2" acme fitting
- Pressure Gauge Scale: 0 - 100 PSI
- Low Side Quick Coupler
1.Turn actuator valve handle counterclockwise until it stops to retract the inner needle.
2.Attach valve assembly and hose to the top of the R-134a refrigerant can.
3.Hold the sliding ring of the quick coupler back while pushing the connector onto the vehicle's A/C LOW SIDE service port.
4.Start the vehicle's engine. Turn the A/C to MAX COOL and fan switch to high.
5.Check the gauge and see if the vehicle needs charging (the gauge will read as ''LOW'7)
6.Turn actuator valve handle clockwise until pierce the refrigerant tank. Then turn the T-handle counterclockwise to allow the refrigerant to enter the vehicle's A/C system.
7.While charging, rotate can between 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock, continually agitating (sweeping) can back and forth. Continue this process until the can is empty, usually 5-7 minutes, or until the correct amount of charge is reached by checking the gauge to ensure it is within the green, full area. DO NOT OVERCHARGE THE SYSTEM.
8.When the R-134a can is empty or correct amount is charged, turn the actuator handle clockwise until it stops.
9.Pull the sliding ring up on the quick coupler and remove it from the vehicle's low side service port.
10.If the R-134a can is empty, remove it from the charging hose and discard. Save and reuse the R-134a U-Charge Hose and Gauge.
11.Reinstall R-134a low side service port cap.
1.Please allow slim measuring error due to manual measurement, make sure you do not mind before you bid.2.Push the needle a little forward to pierce the freon bottle and then tighten the unit to the can when the needle is in the right place.
3. The 1/2 thread is specially designed for American and Europe, which has a maximum diameter of 12mm.
4. The R134a low side has a maximum diameter of 13mm while connecting to the air conditioner.
We Also Recommend