BACOENG Right Angle Clamp - 90° Aluminum Alloy Corner Clamp for Woodworking, with Adjustable Swing Jaw Aluminum Alloy, Durable Carbon Steel Threaded Rod and Nut - 2PCS 【Clamping Range】Clamping range: 0 to 2.95in/75mm, jaw width: 1.4in/35mm. Allow the angle can be used to connect two wooden blocks in different thickn
BACOENG Right Angle Clamp - 90° Aluminum Alloy Corner Clamp for Woodworking, with Adjustable Swing Jaw Aluminum Alloy, Durable Carbon Steel Threaded Rod and Nut - 2PCS
- 【Clamping Range】Clamping range: 0 to 2.95in/75mm, jaw width: 1.4in/35mm. Allow the angle can be used to connect two wooden blocks in different thickness.
- 【Swing Jaw Design】The single-handle jaw could be rotated in two directions, making it more convenient to adjust and tightly clamp things needed.
- 【Durable Material】This 90° right angle clamp is made of high-quality aluminum alloy and adopts design of die-casting structure, heat treated threaded rod&steel nut to make them more durable to use.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Wood boards can be easily fixed by rotating the handle as the handle was covered with rubber. These oblong holes were designed to fix clamps on the workbench.
- 【Versatile Use】The clamp has many purposes, such as drilling, welding, woodworking, installing furniture and so on. It ensures the ability for accommodating large hard things like thick glass, wood, steel rod...
BACOENG 90° Aluminum Corner Clamp - 2PCS
Related Dimensions Meet Most of the Work Needs
BACOENG 90° right angle clamp is designed with aluminum alloy material, die-casting structure and heat-treated carbon steel threaded rod to ensure its durability and practicality. Its rubber handle and oblong holes have reduced the difficulty in works and enhance comfort. It is the ideal choice for complicated works, such as making cabinets, dowelling, DIY and so on.
- Aluminum Alloy: Light and solid
- Maximum clamping range : 2.95inch/75mm
- Jaw Opening: 2.36inch/60mm
- Jaw Depth: 1.4inch/35mm
- Jaw Width : 3.75inch/95mm
Notes and Tips
- If the glasses are not thick enough, please pad some tissues, towels or leather between the glass and the clamp, which can avoid the cracks or scratches to the glasses.
- Always remember that the clamp is a temporary device used to securely hold the workpiece. Please remove the clamps once the job is done.
- High-Quality Structure Design
It has great durability by application of aluminum alloy material, die-casting structure and heat-treated carbon steel threaded rod. It can work with two wooden blocks in different thickness.
- Comfortable & Convenient Design
The combination of rubber handle, single-handle jaw flexible in two ways and oblong holes have enhanced comfort and reduced uneasy feelings during long-time usage, making it a ideal tool for handymen.
- Multipurpose Design
Its high-quality material and usable range has made it useful to work for thick glass, steel rob and more. Plus, it is also suitable for framing, drilling, welding, carpentry, cabinet and furniture installation.
We Also Recommend