BACOENG 0.6HP 4Bar Portable jet Pump for Garden lawn Irrigation and water supply pressurization system
- Strong Performance: 110v/60hz, 0.6HP input power, 125FT rated head, 12GPM rated flow, 1"NPT Standard Inlet & Outlet;
- Safe and Sturdy: The stainless steel pump head is durable and will not cause any rust. Can be directly used in drinking water. Pure copper motor with built-in thermal protection can guarantee safe and long-time use
- Portable: Bonus removable handle and 9.8ft long cord is designed for easily move during work. Standard 1" NPT Female inlet & outlet for quick connection to pressure tanks or spinklers, and Teflon tape included can help avoid any leaks.（手动开关）
- Usages: The pump is suitable for clean water(≤ 0.8% impurities). It can be used for garden, agricultural irrigation, or pond, pool water transportation; Can also be used for household water supply pressurization.
- 18 Months Warranty: We provide the support based on years of production and after-sales analysis. Please contact us if you have any quality problems.
Less Power, Strong Performance
This product is suitable for household water supply pressurization and garden irrigation. The 0.6HP high efficiency motor can draw water from the 26 foot well and provide a maximum pressure of 60 psi. It is also equipped with built-in thermal overload protection, which guarantees safe use. You can move the pump easily at any time as it has a convenient portable handle. It is the best choice for home water supply equipment.
-Stainless steel pump head. Durable, corrosion-resistant construction
-Fan cooled continuous-duty 115V motor. Draws water up to 26 feet
-Portable handle is designed for movable work
-150 feet of total dynamic head, maintains pressure up to 60psi
-1" female NPT inlet and 1" male NPT outlet
-750GPH at 1ft of discharge lift; 640GPH at 10ft;
Real and reliable performance test data
The picture on the left is a performance test record for the product EJM61C. It's drawed by professional testing equipment and we promise 100% tested.
For most customers, we only need to pay attention to the values at both ends of the curve, which mean the maximum flow and the minimum flow. Friends who want a better understanding on the performance of this pump can pay attention to the changes of the curve and adjust your water supply system according to the EM value.
We just want to show everyone the most realistic parameters and prevent false propaganda.
FAQ1: Are there any false propaganda for your maximum flow and maximum lift?The maximum head and maximum flow parameters are factory-measured limits, just like the maximum speed of a car, and are not actually used. Therefore, some manufacturers will falsely publicize these values to compete. We don't want to make a fuss about it.
As a consumer, we should pay more attention to the rated head and rated flow of the pump in daily use, that is, the actual performance parameters when the product is most stable, but most sellers ignore this. We have an advantage for these more practical standards and usage guidelines.
FAQ2: Why is there no handle on the pump I received?
In order to prevent damage during transportation, the handle needs to be manually installed: there are two movable nuts at the back of the pump head, first unscrew them, then attach the handles and tighten them.
FAQ3: Why can't it pump water from the well?
For the first use, you need to unscrew the water injection to fill the pump head with water, otherwise it will affect the suction. If you have used it twice or more, please check if the bottom valve leaks.
FAQ4: The flow is unstable?
This would happen if there is insufficient water supply. Please check the water level in the well and extend the inlet pipe if necessary.