Tankless Booster Pump
Suction: 23ft, Max working pressure: 6Bar/87psi. Water pressure regulator must be installed before the inlet of the pump if the incoming pressure exceeds 21PSI Automatic switch: Inside Check Valve. Restarting at 20PSI. Automatic Power off when no water Voltage: 110V Frequency: 60Hz Outlet: 1" item weight: 11.5KG 60 PSI
To add this product to your wish list you must Sign In or Create an Account.
- Suction: 23ft, Max working pressure: 6Bar/87psi. Water pressure regulator must be installed before the inlet of the pump if the incoming pressure exceeds 21PSI
- Automatic switch: Inside Check Valve. Restarting at 20PSI. Automatic Power off when no water
- Voltage: 110V Frequency: 60Hz Outlet: 1" item weight: 11.5KG
- 60 PSI water pressure makes this water pump perfect for irrigation or water transport. Automatic pumping when necessary
- Medium temperature does not exceed +40℃ PH value of medium is within the range of 6.5~8.5
With a corrosion resistant stainless steel head and Aluminum housing construction, the BACOENG booster jet pump offers superior performance to 23 feet depth of water at 60 PSI. The compact and durable design allows you to carry around conveniently and ensures long time use. Featuring an energy-efficient motor with thermal overload protection, it also makes only little noise when operating. It’s ideal for pressurizing domestic water supply and transferring fresh water to rural homes, perfect for irrigation.
Material: Metal, Plastic
Weight: 11.5KG, Power: 450W/0.6HP
Voltage/Frequency:110V/60Hz, Max pressure:60PSI
Max Flow Rate: 15.9GPM
Max.height: 39M/128ft, Max suction level:7m/23ft
Size: 16 x 8 x 14 inch(L x W x H))
1 x Water Pump, 1 x User Manual
The max suction height is 23ft and it takes some time before automatic pumping. Adding some pilotage water to the head of the pump will help accelerate the flow rate of inlet. The closer water inlet pipe and the pump is, the better the effect.
Impurities are not allowed in the water and it may cause a jam if the diameter is more than 1mm.
There is a dewatering outlet designed for draining the left water in the machine if it will not be in use for a long term. Water Inlet and outlet need to be sealed up when you connect pipes.
We Also Recommend